En la pasiva la persona o cosa a la que se realiza la acción pasa a ser el sujeto de la oración.
|The house is painted by her
|The house is being painted by her
|The house was painted by her
|The house was being painted by her
|Present Perfect Simple
|The house has been painted by her
|Past Perfect Simple
|The house had been painted by her
|The house will be painted by her
|Future Perfect Simple
|The house will have been painted by her
|The house must be painted by her
|The house must have been painted by her
|The house has to be painted by her
|be going to
|The house is going to be painted by her
La causativa en inglés se usa en las situaciones en que tú no eres quien realiza la acción, pero sí quieres que se haga o mandas que así sea.
- Hollywood has its films created almost exclusively by men.
- The studio got the set built by an experienced company.
Gerunds and Infinitives
- Forgot to buy = olvidarse de comprar (no lo compro)
- Forgot buying = olvidarse de que lo habia comprado
- Filming = grabar
- Watching = ver ( pelicula…)
- Arriving = llegar ( a un lugar)
- Advise you to hire = aconsejar que contrates
- Easy to see = fácil de ver
On this unit, the writing part is about a review of a film.